Shallow, rich and socially successful Cher (Alicia Silverstone) is at the top of her Beverly Hills high school's pecking scale. Seeing herself as a matchmaker, Cher first coaxes two teachers into dating each other. Emboldened by her success, she decides to give hopelessly klutzy new student Tai (Brittany Murphy) a makeover. When Tai becomes more popular than she is, Cher realizes that her disapproving ex-stepbrother (Paul Rudd) was right about how misguided she was -- and falls for him.
If you do not remember the offering from last year, here is a quick refresher about what you receive with a ticket purchased:
- 1 glass of wine from our tasting room options
- 2 pieces of pizza from Porto Pizzeria (meat and vegetarian pie options always available)
- The outdoor movie experience you have been waiting all winter to enjoy
- The only rooftop vineyard-winery-movie experience in NYC!
- Endless laughs with your friends